Tuesday, February 24, 2009

6

So- I saw this on another blog. Here is the sixth picture from the sixth folder in my pictures on my computer.
Photobucket

This is Spud hiding under my car as I am trying to head to work. Spuddly went through a phase, well he is still in it, when he felt he needed to be attached to someone 24/7. He would sneak out the door and hide under the car so I couldn't move the car. I would attempt to get him out from under the car however the tricky little guy would scoot to the other side of the car as I went to grab him.
The only way to get him out was to trick him! So we learned to, get his dog bag, open the car door, and call Spud to come. Then grab him before he figures out he reallly is just going back inside. Haha!

1 comment:

Kaylee said...

Cool, Maybe I will do this. It will totally give me something to blog about! I am way proud that you have updated!