We went to the doctor on St. Patrick's day, for her 6 month check up. She weighs 16.2 lbs and is 26 inches long. The Doc said she is a genius! She is sleeping through the night and eating table/baby food very well! He gave clearance for us to smash, smoosh, or liquefy any food we want to feed her. It is great to see how great she is growing. She is sitting up on her own now which scares me! I am so worried she is going to thump her head on the floor but each time she tips over she just looks up and smiles.
Here are some pics of Ellie on St. Patrick's day! I love her dress that is covered in clovers. I also made the bow on her head! She was so cute just playing in her dress all day! Everyone loved it and we got tons of compliments about how cute she was! Thanks! I love that she is so friendly and a people person!

1 comment:
These are such cute pictures! Good job with the bow!
Post a Comment