Sunday, April 12, 2009

Sweet Sunday!

Well I decided I am going to start giving me a topic to post about each day in hope I post more often. I am going to make Sundays "Sweet" by baking something in the kitchen. I will post pictures and how it turned out. Levi is quite excited about this as maybe I will start cooking and baking more instead of him having to do it all.

Well today I started it off by baking Levi a Red Velvet double layer cake topped with cream cheese frosting. It looks horrible- not the smoothest frosting job but Levi said it tasted good. I guess I will get better with practice! Here are the pics-



Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Next week I will be making something gluten free for me! Yummy!!! If you want to share a recipe for my to try please do!

1 comment:

The Mason's said...

I have no recipes to add to your "sweet sunday" but I have some other good topics!! "wordless Wednesday" where you just post precious pics of that baby, and also "flashback friday" which is my favorite!! I always try to post on Fridays!! If I know I am gonna be busy I change it to "think back thursday!!" I love to blog, so I can't wait for your future posts!!